Product Name: Donor-B
CAS number: 17980-32-4
Boiling point ℃: 118 ℃ / 80mm / Hg
Remarks: It has very good tunability for PP isotacticity and molecular weight. The outstanding feature is that the sensitivity of hydrogen modulation is quite good. Therefore, the effect of controlling the molecular weight and distribution of PP through hydrogen decoupling is significant.
1. Product description
Product Name: DIBDMS (DONOR-B)
Chemical name: Diisobutyldimethoxysilane
Molecular formula: C10H24O2Si
Molecular weight: 204.4
2. Physical and chemical properties
This product is a colorless transparent liquid at normal pressure, with a boiling point of 72 ° C / 760mmHg and a flash point of 76 ° C (closed cup). It has a special fragrance, protected by nitrogen, stable in closed storage, and easily hydrolyzed with water or moisture.
3. Technical indicators
Colorless transparent liquid
Catalyst used in propylene polymerization as electron donor.
5. Marking, use, packaging, transportation and storage
1. Mark: The product name, net weight, gross weight, batch number, date of manufacture and name of the manufacturer are indicated on the outside of the packaging barrel.
2. Use: Wear latex gloves and protective masks.
3. Packaging: Packed in galvanized iron drums, filled with nitrogen for protection, and the gap between the drum lids sealed with alkyd varnish.
Net weight 180Kg/barrel.
4. Transportation: According to general transportation requirements for flammable organic matter.
5. Storage: Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated environment, separate from acids, alkalis and oxidants.
Shelf life is one year.