Antistatic agent B
|Appearance (25 ° C)||Appearance (25 ° C)||Colorless to light yellow wax||Colorless to light yellow solid|
|Amine value mgKOH / g||195-220||150-165||150-165|
[Performance and application]
1. Antistatic agent B series products are soluble in general organic solvents and form colloids in water.
2. Used as antistatic agent, emulsifier, rewetting agent and lubricant. Antistatic agent B can be used in pesticides and herbicides, oil additives, textile lubricants. Used as an emulsifier for water-based inks and cosmetics.
3. Bis (β-hydroxyethyl) cocoamine is used as internal antistatic agent for polypropylene and ABS. It is also used as an antistatic agent and preservative in steam generation and circulation systems.
4. Bis (β-hydroxyethyl) stearylamine is an antistatic agent for plastics. It is used as an internal antistatic agent for polystyrene and polystyrene-acrylonitrile. It has good compatibility, heat resistance and stability. It has significant non-toxic properties and is mainly used for packaging films, daily plastic containers, mining plastic pipes, polypropylene fibers, etc. For example: adding 0.25 parts of this product (containing 55% auxiliary materials) to 100 parts of high-pressure polyethylene to make a mining pipeline, the surface resistance is stable at 108Ω, which meets the technical requirements of mining pipes. Washing machine liner made of 0.3 ~ 0.5% of this product (containing 55% auxiliary materials) in polypropylene resin, which is not easy to stain and easy to clean. Also used as an oil emulsifier with antiseptic properties.
5. Bis (β-hydroxyethyl) tallowamine is used as an internal antistatic agent for polyethylene. Dosage is 0.5 ~ 2%.
【Packing, storage and transportation】
Antistatic agent B, 200Kg iron drum \ 50Kg plastic drum. Store and transport as general chemicals. Store in a dry and ventilated place. Shelf life is two years.
No matter if you have any questions about the product, you can leave us a message and we will arrange a professional team to respond to you!
Add: Hengyuan Industrial Park, Linyi County, Shandong Province
Mr Li (Deputy General Manager):
Mr Bai（Business manager）:
Mr Shi（Business manager）:
©2020 Shandong Lujing Chemical Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved 鲁ICP备20013419号-1 Powered by www.300.cn