Lujing 1800 Melting point 48
Product Name: Lujing 1800
Molecular formula: N (CH2CH2O) 2CnH2n + 1
Physical and chemical properties
This product is a white waxy solid with slightly amine flavor, density (D450) 0.8782, refractive index (nD50) 1.4560, slightly soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, isopropanol, and benzene.
Third, the technical indicators
|Exterior||White waxy solid|
|Melting point ℃||≥48|
|Total amine value||150-160 KOHmg/g|
|Primary and secondary amines%||＜3.0|
Fourth, characteristics and uses
1800 is a non-ionic antistatic agent. It has a good antistatic effect and can make the surface resistance of the product reach 108 ohms. Especially, it has good hot water resistance and does not affect the transparency of the product. This product can be used for polyethylene, polypropylene, and polymer In styrene and ABS resin, it can also be compounded with antioxidant to make white powder as polyolefin premix.
1800 is an antistatic agent for plastics. It is used as an internal antistatic agent for polystyrene and polystyrene-acrylonitrile. It has good compatibility, heat resistance, stability, and significant non-toxic properties. It is mainly used for packaging films. , Plastic containers for daily use, plastic pipes for mining, polypropylene fiber, etc. For example: adding 0.25 parts of this product (containing 55% auxiliary materials) to 100 parts of high-pressure polyethylene, the surface resistance is stable at 108Ω, which meets the technical requirements of mining ducts. Washing machine liner made of 0.3 ~ 0.5% of this product (containing 55% auxiliary materials) in polypropylene resin, which is not easy to stain and easy to clean. It is also safer to use as an oil emulsifier with antiseptic properties.
Five, use method:
Signs, use, packaging, transportation, storage
1. Mark: The product name, net weight, gross weight, batch number, date of manufacture and name of the manufacturer are indicated on the outside of the packaging barrel.
2. Use: Wear latex gloves and protective masks.
3. Packaging: sealed in an iron bucket. Net weight: 180Kg / barrel.
4. Transportation: According to the general requirements for transportation of combustible organic matter.
5. Storage: cool, dry and well-ventilated environment. Shelf life is one year.